Remote Desktop and Control software Questions.
I have a long list of questions that I will be asking.
Tech Notes and Questions:
- Did anyone else find that DLL session issue with TeamViewer in Version 4 ?
- I still have the software I tested and the notes from the firewalls. It's amazing to see it was reported over a year later and only fixed when the big boys published their findings.
- Besides the reading of the installation guide what tests do you do to identify if the software you are thinking about using is going to be safe for your networks?
- For everything coming in and going out every good network tech knows you need a panic switch. What do you have in place that shuts down a link that's gone all wrong?
- Screen capture?
- Live log monitoring?
- Process monitoring?
- Panic and run screaming like a little girl? (just kidding)
- What logs would you need to take that would prove it happened?
Below is a real form that you can send in the answer. Make sure you reference the number next to the question. If I didn't word the questions clear enough feel free to point that out. Actually, rewrite the question and I'll give you credit as an editor. (Thanks in advance)